This can be modified to so many possibilities. Like making a new case, the switch, making the switch into a button, ect.
Anyway, i hope you like this instructable. Please rate, comment and subscribe!
Step 1: Cutting the wire
- Get an old appliance with a flick switch, dolnt use anything expensive unless it is broken.
- Grab some pliers or wire cutters.
- Get an small-ish box.
- Lay the wire/switch out like so
- Cut the wire on either side of the switch so all you have left IS the switch.
Step 2: Cutting the box
- Place the switch on the box where you would like it to go.
- Take a pencil and trace around the switch
- This is what mine looked like, its faint, but good enough to cut it.
- Grab a craft/carpet knife or just simply grab some scissors.
- Cut around the outline you just made. If its a bit messy dont worry, you wont see that bit later.
- Just quickly push the switch into place in your hole to make sure it fits. If it doesnt, cut the box until it fits nice and snug.