With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
Hummm what could I make for the Halloween this year... Everybody has a doll at home, if not, it is easy to be stolen HAHAHAHHAHA get one from your...
a doll latex paint pigment (green, brown and violet)- like it http://www.monstermakers.com/product/latex-colorants.html brushes a pie...
- use first a little brown paint , than spread a little green paint .. * it dries very quickly ;P
mix making turn a non-homogeneous color... So like the picture ;)
- Put a little violet paint and touch with a piece of cotton , do it on the face, around the eyes, on the nose, on the arms and legs.
- it still is sooo sweet!
- using glue * leave a little piece for the eyebrows!
- choose something you can make dirty. I sprayed some coffee. :P
- Congratulations! Now you are the Mommy of this creature! Take care of him ! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tag files as:
Posted:Oct 26, 2010
How to pull of some really funny Halloween Pranks!
Bleeding Gum Prank Instructable!!!
interactive Halloween mirror
Bleeding Gum Prank ( How To)
Expecting Baby Halloween Costume
How to Make a Spooky Halloween Enterance
Gourd Snake swallowing a baby pumpkin
Run away baby doll
Littlest Marty McFly and his Delorean Push Car
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.