I know we don't need another TR, so take this as more of a proof of concept for a new trigger. The trigger would be suitable for a bolt-action, too, because there is a gap below it so a bolt pin could pass through. I gave up on that project a while ago.
Lets get on to the pro's and con's
- Its small and doesn't use too many pieces
- Trigger is very reliable and strong
- Pin guide fits perfectly, almost no extra friction
- Impact dissapator on back spreads out pin force, so again, you can put on all the bands you want.
- Very long pin pull
- one cut part (a cut white rod)
- Pin not in the best place to pull back.
Credit to Zak for the color scheme. And to bakenbitz/zak for the front barrel bit.
Please tell me if there are any major grammatical errors or something needs clearing up.
Don't even ask for ranges, because everyone will use different bands and ammo. It all depends.
Please excuse my photography, I'm not the best at it, and my camera is a 4 year old 7.2mp point and shoot. It focuses terribly.