Step 1: Materials list
1 Fabric slightly larger than pattern
Iron on inner facing
1 Matching thread
1 Small button
Sewing machine with zigzag stitch
Step 2: Pattern
- Pattern I copied here: http://sahaty.deviantart.com/art/Apparat-arcadia-shirt-172030338 .
- Trace the pattern from your screen and cut it out.
- I went to the library and enlarged the image 2X its size.
Step 3: Iron On Inner Facing
- Iron the interfacing to the black fabric on the wrong side.
- I laid another piece of fabric over the top so the iron would not stick.
Step 4: Pinning The Pattern
- Pin the raven pattern to the black fabric and cut it out.
Step 5: Sewing The Raven
- Lay the raven over the t-shirt where you want it.
- Pin it to the shirt.
- Carefully stitch all the way around the shirt using a small zigzag stitch.
- Remove from the sewing machine and trim all loose threads.