Step 1: Supplies
- Light weight water soluble stabilizer
- Fabric for straps and lining of bag
How much you need of these items depends on the size of the bag you are making.
You will also need to use a sewing machine.
Step 2: Cut!
- Cut out two pieces of light weight water-soluble stabilizer double the length of the purse. This is so you can fold it in half and have the material on both sides of the yarn.
- Cut the lining to the same size as one of the pieces of the light weight water-soluble stabilizer pieces.
- The straps we cut to be about 2 inches in width. at whatever length you desire.
Step 3: Laying the Strings
- Once you have the desired amount of yarn. Fold the water-soluble stabilizer over to cover both sides of yarn. Pin in place.
- Repeat with second piece of light weight water-soluble stabilizer.