Want to tweet how satisfied you are cuddled up in your Snuggie? The Smuggie is a modified Snuggie, designed specifically for those who feel the need to express their smug satisfaction with a Snuggie to their friends on Twitter.
Here's a list of everything you'll need:
- Processing IDE (http://processing.org/)Arduino IDE (http://arduino.cc/)
- A Twitter account (https://twitter.com/)
- At least one Snuggie"
- 1 Arduino Main Board (http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=666)
- 1 Solderless Breadboard (any size, the smaller the better)
- About 5-10 feet of 22AWG Solid Core Wire
- A needle and thread
- About a foot of foam core
- About a foot of Conductive Tape
By: Justin Blinderhttp://blog.justinblinder.com