This time I show you how to upcycle a small USB memory stick to a huge Steampunk Artifact. May you will say why he is doing something like that? The USB stick was such a handy thing... yesss, it's handy, but is it eyecatching? After the upcycling it will be eyecatching!
Step 1: The Things I used
- an old gas burner from a laboratory
- some brass tubes and fittings
- an old KEN-RAD 80 rectifier vacuum tube
- a LED with resistor
- some cables and an old USB cable with plug
- USB memory stick
- copper wire and a shoelace
Step 2: Upcycling the Gas Burner from the Lab
Step 3: The Memory Stick
Step 4: The Vacuum Tube - KEN-RAD 80
Step 5: The Finish
I hope I could give you some ideas for an own project. Feel free to ask me if you have some troubles or questions.