Introduction: The Storm 22 K'NEX Pistol
This is a pistol that comes with an optional sling for easy access and storage for knex wars and for fun. It features an internal hopper, true trigger and comfy handle.
- V1.0: a single shot, though quite good looking and powerful pistol.
- V1.1: I added a better firing pin
- V1.2: I made the internal hopper and sling.
6 shots with hopper
Easy acces/storage, with 1 hand able pickup.
You need 2 hands to put it away
Takes an age to reload
Step 1: Parts List - Thanks to Knexsuperbulderfreak
Step 2: Handle and Trigger
Here you will build the handle and trigger (duh)
1. The aim
2. Build these
3. Put on the trigger
4. Attach side and your done!
Step 3: Body Outsides
Here you will be making a boat. I mean the sides.
1. Make these
2. view of 1
3. View of 3
4. Connect them together
Step 4: Innards and Connecting Them
Here you will make a million. I mean the entire body.
1. Make these
Step 5: Connecting the Handle to the Body
Here you will connect the Otter to the Moose. I mean the Handle to the Body.
1. This is a close up.
2. This is the completed gun.
3. Add this, i forgot to add the second side of the mag.
Step 6: Adding Rubberbands, Loading, Firing, and Attaching to the Holster.
Now you are going to add the spaceship to the banana, and learn how to load the phone and then fire the camera. I mean add the rubberbands, load the hopper and fire the gun. I need to work on my memory.
1. These are everything you will need.
2. This is the firing pin.add this in the back of the gun, you should see why.
3. Add the long ones over the top of the gun
4. Add this to the trigger
5. The gun is off the holster
6. The gun is now on the holster.
To load, get 6 yellow rods and put them to the left of the green connector wall, then put the grey connector back across so it is not quite attached. Then pull back the firing pin
Well, I hope you have fun with the storm 22 pistol. This makes for ideal carriage for a knex war, so i reccomend you use it. If you have any questions, comment me.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.