- V1.0 - Storm 220. You've all seen it.
- V2.0 - Built the 220 again. I got frustrated at the fact that one in 20 shots it misfired. So I adapted the inner barrel design from my assault rifle (TJ-ASTR) to fit inside the gun part and not the mag, and to my surprise it fired much further, with more reliability. In order for this to work, I had to mod the mag further to work optimally. I also noticed that people were complaining about the trigger being low on the handle, snapping off and generally being annoying. So I made a new trigger for it which can sustain more power.
- V2.1 - I built a completely new body for it becasue with all of the attachments it looked even worse. Note the amazingly beastly barrel and huge stock, and the grip from the storm 222. Finally I made a sturdy Bipod for it, and thought it was again worthy to post.
- NEVER jams!
- High range, accuracy and power
- Reliable trigger
- Better mag
- Has the looks too.
- Sturdy, I dropped it a few times and it still works fine.
- Sort of heavy. Not too hard to move around fast, but you get a few small drawbacks in the agility section.
- Sometimes the sight is hard to look through in fast situations.
- With too many rubberbands the firing pin is nearly impossible to draw back.
You like it? Lets get building!
Step 2: Stock
2)look at this
3)Add them to the panel
4)build the front panel and firing pin guide
5)Attach and and to handle
Test it out for comfort now, and adapt it if necessary
Step 3: Main body sides and barrel
1)Build these sides
2)Attach one to the handle and stock.
3)Attach the top bars
Step 4: Insides of the body
5)Attachments and grip
6)attach the grip
7)Attach the other side you have set aside