Introduction: The Storm 223 V1.3 Knex Gun
- V1.0: This was a gun which looked similar to what it now is, except the sight was longer, it had no mag and it only had one trigger (for the grenade launcher), and the rest of the gun was a block trigger.
- V1.1: I added a mag and shortened the sight.
- V1.2 I made a second, external trigger for the main gun.
- V1.3 I modded the stock's butt to look like the one on the storm 222
- 2 True triggers
- Grenade launcher
- 60 ft range with 3 rubberbands
- Mag for 20 yellow rods never jams!
- Mag for grenade launcher
- Better stock than my previous guns
- The grenade luncher will make the grenades explode when firing 1/6 times, and the grenade mag jams a bit
- Not very accurate
Step 1: Piece List: Courtesy of Knex_Builder_Freak
14 green connectors.
7 light gray connectors
34 blue sphere connectors
23 purple connectors
23 red connectors
45 snow flakes
74 orange connectors
72 yellow connectors
45 gray connectors
5 red rods + 1 tan
12 yellow rods
56 blue rods
104 white rods
240 green rods
2 triangle 3 hole panels
26 Y connectors
5 blue clips
22 tan clips
14 blue spacers
Thank you, kbf!
Total = 768
Step 2: Handle and Triggers
This is for the handle and both of the triggers. Just Follow the pictures.
3. Add the trigger house side and handle
4. Build the other trigger
5.Add trigger 2
7. Add it and you're done!
Step 3: Stock/butt
Follow the pics
3.Add top onto it
6.Add 5 to 4 (9 lol)
7.Add butt to stock
8.Add other side of frame
9.Connect to what you already have.
Step 4: Main Body + Insides
Just follow the pics
3. and these
4-6. and this
7. Add these to the back of the body
8.Add the barrel / mag well
9.Add this to the bottom of the frame
10. Add this to where the sight is
11.Add this to the front
12. Connect the handles trigger mech to the red rod
13. Connect the body to the rest of the gun
Step 5: Main Fake Barrel
This is the barrel of the gun. Follow the pics
You could leave the gun like this if you want to or don't have many pieces left, but then it's just another gun (that shoots 60 ft). skip to the Rubberband stage if you want to.
Step 6: Front Hand Grip
Guess what you have to follow!
Step 7: Grenade Launcher
Follow the dog. I mean the pictures
11.Build and add this
12-13.Attach to the rest of the gun
Step 8: Magazine
This is the burrito masters mag again, i just like it. anyway, loosen out the parts slightly on the blue rods to make the ammo fall easier.
Step 9: Adding the Rubberbands
Follow the pictures
Step 10: Loading and Firing
Okay, hopefully you have built the gun. now just to fire it!!!!!
Picture 1 is the ammo
Picture 2 is a close up of the main mag
To load, put 20 yellow rods in the mag of the main gun, and 5 of the grenades in the grenade launcher mag. Pull back the pin in the stock to cock the main gun, pull the external trigger to fire it. Pull back the pin in front of the hand grip to cock the grenade launcher, pull on the small sliding trigger (white rod) to fire it.
Well i hope you like my gun, and i will now start building the storm 224, TJ-SR-V1.3, The Morph gun from the Jak series, The N60 storm from ratchet and clank 3 and anything else that i dream up!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.