Step 3: Attaching Materials To The Bike
Now that you have your bike ready and your materials on hand, it is time to construct it all.
Before Attaching the Materials:
1. Fill up the air tank with air. Over half a tank is recommended.
2. Make sure that your portable air tank is attached to a piece of 1/2 inch thick hose. The length of the hose is up to you.
Steps To Attaching The Materials:
1. If you don't want to scratch your luggage rack on your bike, place a towel down.
2. Set your air tank on top of the luggage rack.
3. Take your bungee cord or strap and wrap it around the air tank and the frame of the bike. (Be sure to wrap it around a secure spot on your bike frame)!
4. Take your other bungee cord or strap and wrap it around a different spot on the bike frame and the air tank. (Attaching any other cords/straps for extra support is recommended but optional).
5. Take your hose running from the air tank and strap it on the frame of the bike using (duct tape) until it reaches the handlebars on the bike.
6. Try to place the blow gun attachment at a comfortable position on the handlebar. Strap it down with duct tape.
7. Attach the blow gun attachment at the end of the hose to the hose from the air horn.
8. Position the horn on the handlebar. This is where the hose clamp may come in handy. Luckily this bike has a cup holder to position the horn on so a hose clamp is unnecessary.