Introduction: The ULTIMATE Father's Day Gift!!
What is it?
GRATITUDE. Yup, plain and simple gratitude. You may be thinking,"How is gratitude the ultimate Father's Day present?"
You can show gratitude to Dad in many ways:
1. Serve him breakfast in bed and/or make his favorite dessert.
2. Clean up after yourself.
3. Do the dishes and take out the trash
4. Wash his car for him and clean the garage.
5. Mow the lawn without being asked.
6. Take him out to lunch and pay for it yourself.
7. Tell him thank you for all the good things he has taught you.
8. Look him in the eye (either one).
9. Speak and listen with respect.
10. Wish him many more Happy Father's Days.
11. Live like he has made a difference in your life.
If you have a special way of showing your gratitude to Dad, please leave a comment and tell how!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.