With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This should teach your co-workers who's boss. Spend half an hour making it, then have hours of fun hassling your co-workers or target shooting. Mine shot a pencil ...
- 5 pencils - 2 pens - A plastic bottle cap - At least 14 elastics - A craft knife or pair of scissors
- Take three pencils and arrange them in a triangle and use elastics to hold them together. This will be the base - Use an elastic to attach ...
- Place an elastic over one of the arms on the V and pull it through itself (see the first picture) - Put the pen through the elastic ...
- Use the craft knife to cut a hole in the top of the plastic bottle cap and three in the sides roughly equal distances apart - Thread ...
- Attach the pouch to the bottom of the frame the same way you attached the elastics to the sides of the bottle cap - Loop two of ...
Viking Catapultby Seaborn
Tic-Tac Pen shooterby nicolasnavarro3
Office Supply Catapult, Goes 35 feet!!!by weredude
Office Catapultby happyjack8602
Paperclip Viking Catapultby kittykatkisses
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »