Introduction: The Dangers of Lithium Polymer Batteries.
This is the shortest instructables I ever published but after accidentally puncturing one cell of my netbook while working in my living room, I felt it necessary to share this experience.
Step 1: Fire Hazard!
Here is the burnt out husk of my brand new netbook. Check out the YouTube video of the intentional puncturing of the good Lithium polymer cell. The smell is terrible and it generates lots of dangerous fumes.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.