Ingredients you would require for this are:
6 boiled potatoes (weighing approx. 500gms),
• 100 grams tapioca (sabudana)which is previously soaked in water for two hours,
• 2 tablespoon cornflour,
• 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste,
• chopped chillies,
• onions 2 each and coriander leaves,
• salt (as per taste),
• 1 teaspoon coriander powder,
• 1 teaspoon cumin seeds,
• 1 teaspoon sesamum seeds,
• half teaspoon red chilly powder,
•1 teaspoon dried mango powder,
1/4th teaspoon asafoetida,
• cooking oil for frying.
Step 1: The Procedure:
To it add asafoetida powder,cumin seeds,sesamum seeds,ginger-garlic paste,onions,chillies and fry them.
Now add coriander power.
Mash the boiled potatoes and add this to the above mixture.
Add chilli powder and salt and mix thoroughly.
Cool the mixture and add finely chopped coriander leaves.
Make a thick paste of cornflour by adding few drops of water.
Now take the potato mixture and mould them in desired shape
.Place tapioca over the mixture and drape it over the cutlets.
Heat oil in a pan and one by one add the cutlets and deep fry till they are golden brown in colour.
Garnish with coriander and chillies.
Serve hot with coriander and tomato chutneys