It is for the crafty ones (like me) who sadly do NOT have a sewing machine
Step 1: Get your supplies!
- 2 pieces of fleece** the same size - any color any pattern!*
- 2 yards or more for adults - smaller for child's sized blanket
- Sharp scissors
- Fabric Pencil (not necessary but helpful)
- Large clean work area!
*Reminder - if you are wanting to embroider on your blanket make sure to do so before you put it together!
**In this picture the felt squares are to represent the 2 pieces of fleece
Step 2: Getting Started!
- Line the pieces up so they are even on all 4 sides
- You may need to trim the sides - especially if your fleece is off the bolt
Once you get the fabric lined up you will make your 1st cuts to remove a 2"x2" square from the corner
- Cut 2" in on all four corners