The rack is held in place by passing the saddle post through the rack and securing it with a lock pin. The rack can be removed compleately in less than 10 seconds so if it is a bike you use for regular use this rack will be perfect
I've been using this regularly for a year now. Since i don't have too many build pictures i will add some drawings of the assembly along with the instructions
Considerations For the build
- For the build use the smallest diameter PVC pipe through with seat post will pass.
- Choose pipe that is thick (higher guage)
- Build the rack so that the board sits on the side of the road your ride on.
- PVC pipe ( approximately 8 times the width of your board)
- 90 degree elbow bend ( 7 numbers)
- T junction (4 numbers)
- Suitable Size lock pin or a bolt
- Measuring Tape
- Hack Saw Blade
- PVC Solvent cement or other suitable adhesive