This is a easily removable bike rack made with PVC tubing and joints. The only skill required is to cut the PVC pipe for jointing and drilling a hole for the lock pin. All Joints and bends are standard PVC fittings.
The rack is held in place by passing the saddle post through the rack and securing it with a lock pin. The rack can be removed compleately in less than 10 seconds so if it is a bike you use for regular use this rack will be perfect
I've been using this regularly for a year now. Since i don't have too many build pictures i will add some drawings of the assembly along with the instructionsConsiderations For the build
List Of Parts
- For the build use the smallest diameter PVC pipe through with seat post will pass.
- Choose pipe that is thick (higher guage)
- Build the rack so that the board sits on the side of the road your ride on.
- PVC pipe ( approximately 8 times the width of your board)
- 90 degree elbow bend ( 7 numbers)
- T junction (4 numbers)
- Suitable Size lock pin or a bolt
- Measuring Tape
- Hack Saw Blade
- PVC Solvent cement or other suitable adhesive