75 - 80 feet with the right rubber bands. It is not that good compared to guns like the SR-V1, or the osnjckma2, but I tried my best. I also apologize for some of the photos' poor quality, however you will probably be able to find your way around this.
V1.0: I was messing around with knex and made a cool looking shape for a gun. It was originally a pistol, and shot about 5 feet, and had a block trigger...
V1.1: I added a longer barrel and a front hand grip. It loosely resembled a UHC 870 shotgun (look it up!), still no trigger.
V1.2: I added a better firing mechanism, and it finally had a true trigger! (yay!)
V1.3: I remodelled the back of the gun to give it a flatter shape, and added a stock.
V1.4: I added a bottom loading removable clip which held 10 shots.
V1.5: The stock received a complete rebuild, making it stronger and making the entire gun look better.
V1.6: I replaced the magazine with the clip from the scar assault kit here, and the gun fires even farther.
V1.7 I remodelled the frame a bit, and decided to stop modding it from then on, and finally post it
Removable 20 shot Magazine (scar 11.0)
Fires yellow rods
Feel free to post any mods you have.
I hope you guys like it; enjoy! :)
Step 1: Parts List, by Ksbf (again! :P)
Step 2: Handle and Trigger
1. Build 2 of Piece A
2. Attach blue rods and Orange connectors
3. Build piece B
4. Slot blue rod into hole
5. Attach 2nd piece A to the handle, and you're done.
Step 3: Stock
1. Build the back side (lol) of Part A
2. Add this
3. And this
4. Make this
5. Attach them
6. Attach to what you have already built
7. Different view
8. Connect to handle
Step 4: The Main Body
1. Build 2 of this, yes 2, you will need it later (mirror one of them) note the tan connector.
2. Connect to what you already have.
3. Connection different view
4. Add these parts
Step 5: Inner Workings
1. Build the inner barrel.
2. Different view to step 1
3. Build the well
4. Different view step 3
5. Join them
6. Attach the inner barrel to the gap in the frame.
7. Attach well to frame
Step 6: Finishing the Body
1. Part needed.
2. Attach; you should be able to work it out
Step 7: Long Barrel and Foregrip
1. Hand grip
2. Different view
3. Long barrel
4. Different view
5. Different View
6. Attach to gun
7. Add foregrip
Step 8: Elastic Bands
1. Add firing pin to gun
2. Slide into here (note it is slotted into the grey rod)
3. Elastic bands; 1 short at least 1 long
4. Add one from here...
5. To here
6. Another Long one from here...
7. To here
Step 9: The Clip
1. Build these
2. Different View
3. Attach it together
4. Build the pusher
Step 10: Loading and Firing
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to post any mods you may have and I hope you have fun with the Storm 220 V1.7!