Step 1: Making the Square
Step 2: Making the Head
2. Fold the top corners in to the centre.
3. Fold the big triangle down.
4. Turn over.
Step 3: Making the Frog
2. Now fold in the two corners.
3. Fold the right side diagonally into the centre, now push the bottom corner in so it makes a mini house shape as shown in the pictures above.
4. Repeat on the other side.
Step 4: Making It Talk
2. Take the other piece of paper and cut it so it is about 1 or 2 cm taller than the frog itself.
3. Fold it over and over until you have a long strip
4. Make a small tear in the frog as shown in the picture and push the strip up as far as it will go.
5. Draw on some eyes and move the mouth down, with a little bit of fiddling you should be able to get it to speak when you push the strip up and down!
thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed making it!!!