This gun is surprisingly stronger than the original. It is also surprisingly accurate with the barrel after the trigger only being the width of a dark grey or orange connector. I don't care if this version isn't smaller than the OKP I just care that this improved the gun greatly.
I'm also working on another Mini TDS which has a bigger magazine styled more like Dsmans (don't worry it still had the angle) and it can use not only dark greys but dark greys with green rods both without any trouble. I dunno I found that pretty cool that the magazine was able to load two different kinds of ammo...three if you count white rods but lol I havn't even tried those yet.
P.S. Mykhailo, if you say "Reminds me of a Colt .25" one more time I swear I will hunt you down and stab you with a spoon.
Alright I ment it just as a small joke but now it's just annoying. You guys may think "*snort* hey I'll say it reminds me of a colt .25 because I think I'll look so funny *snort snort*" Really any more comments like that I see (unless by Mykhailo seeing that he was the original butt of the joke) I'll flag so please leave real comments from now on.
Step 1: Handle/Magazine
1. Do I really need to explain it...
2. ...seriously do I... (yes the modded piece is needed for best results...in fact if you are willing to I would put another on the other orange connector facing the same way)
3. ...because if I really need to then just get out of here.
Step 2: Barrel
1. Not too hard you should be able to figure it out
2. Also really easy just connect them.
3. Make these.
4. And put them here.
Step 3: Trigger
1. All the pieces you need and the trigger put together (the ball joint can be substituted with any small connector)
2. Attaching them all (except for the white rod)
3. Adding to the gun. Don't forget the white rod in the little space above the trigger. (I taped it just in case)
4. Adding rubber band.
Step 4: Loading and Firing
1. The firing pin. Yes the tape is needed.
2. Stick it in and add a rubber band or two. You could probably stick it up farther a white rod I just like cocking the thing easily.
3. Ammo and mag pusher ( I prefer saying auto loader as it automatically loads the ammo into the gun)
4. Add them and you're ready to go.
Then you just need to pull pack the pin past the magazine and gently let the pin push the ammo forward until locked into place behind the trigger. Pull the trigger and watch that plastic fly! To recock push on ram from the front of the gun until you can pull the ram from the back.
Have fun! Satisfaction guaranteed or your time back!