This wallet is very simple to make and looks great when you use 2 different tape colors as you can see.
It has a section for notes and 2 pocket on eater side for cards.
Hope you have fun making one.
Step 1: Make the paper template.
2. Divide the paper into three I used 7cm for each section, cut off the execs.
3. Fold the paper in half to get the mid line.
4. Measure 10cm from the mid line to ether sides and cut off the exec.
5. Use the inside of a duct tape role and mark an arc in the center segment on the mid line.
6. Make folds on the segment lines.
Now you are ready for the Duct tape.