This wallet is very simple to make and looks great when you use 2 different tape colors as you can see.
It has a section for notes and 2 pocket on eater side for cards.
Hope you have fun making one.
Step 1: Make the paper template.
2. Divide the paper into three I used 7cm for each section, cut off the execs.
3. Fold the paper in half to get the mid line.
4. Measure 10cm from the mid line to ether sides and cut off the exec.
5. Use the inside of a duct tape role and mark an arc in the center segment on the mid line.
6. Make folds on the segment lines.
Now you are ready for the Duct tape.
Step 2: Make the inside of the wallet.
2. Use a ruler as a gauge for the over lap size.
3. With the ruler in place stick a length of tape on to the paper with the overlap on top of the first tape.
4. Repeat step 3 to cover the paper, make sure you have some over hang at the top and bottom of the paper.
5. Turn the paper over and trim off the exec on the sides. Fold the over hang onto the paper.
6. Fold the paper in half at the mid line and cut out the arc with a scissors.
7. Unfold and smooth out.
8. Fold the segments in, to overlap each other, to create a good crease.
9. Now fold in half at the mid line to create a crease.
You are now ready the add the out side tape.