A Thread lampshade is a super easy and pretty lampshade that can be made with just simple thread/string, glue and an inflatable ball. It's fun to create and doesn't even take a lot of time! plus the whole lampshade is super cheap- can be made for under $10!
it can be used to decorate your personal room, halls or parties.plus they make perfect wedding decorations!
Step 1: Materials
- Thread - 250 metres- (you can use crotchet thread, simple twine, cotton yarn or thin jute yarn- all have their unique effects)
- Glue - 1 bottle- it's the main ingredient!
- Inflatable rubber ball
- A bulb with a bulb holder
- A long wire with a 2-pin plug
- Permanent marker
- Empty tic-tac box
- newspapers ( to spread on your work station to prevent a mess)
note - if you cannot find a thin inflatable rubber ball, a round balloon can also be used. However, I would advise you to use an inflatable rubber ball- because hey it's reusable!