Introduction: Thrift Store Tray Makeover
Makeover pressed metal thrift store trays for summer with this super colorful DIY! All you'll need is a little fabric and paint.
Step 1: Watch the Fun Video Tutorial Right Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Thrift store trays
Fabric Maxx Gloss in colors that match your fabric
Maxx Gloss in White China
Americana Decoupage in Gloss
Step 3: Here's How
1. Trace the pattern of the base of the tray on butcher paper
2. Cut out the pattern in fabric
3. Stir your Maxx Gloss thoroughly
4. Paint the edge of the tray in Maxx Gloss (in a color you choose)
5. Paint the base of the tray in Maxx Gloss White China *This will make sure the fabric doesn't dull when you apply it to the tray
6. & 7. Coat the base of the tray with Americana Decoupage in Gloss
8. Carefully place the fabric on the base of the tray
9. Coat the fabric with more Americana Decoupage and let dry Done!