Do not throw away your Tictac containers as they can be repurposed into so many things. Enjoy watching a movie, video podcasts or youtube while on the toilet seat, brushing your teeth or even while in a shower. Mount your mobile phone to virtually any vertical flat surface with a Tictac Phone Mount.
Step 1: Things you need
- Empty Tictac container
- Oil (baby oil, massage oil, coconut oil, etc)
- Sturdy scissors (durable enough to cut through plastic)
- Durable double sided foam tape (I use 3M just to be safe)
- White board marker
- Optional: some sharp material such as nail file or cutter
Step 2: Measure the thickness of your smartphone
Step 3: Clean up the Tictac container
Step 4: Cut the Tictac in half
Step 5: Cut your Tictac to perfectly fit your phone
1. The phone mount should ideally be eye level to avoid neck strain.
2. Once the adhesive tape is secured, it will be hard to remove so marking the wall with a masking tape or white board marker might help leave a temporary mark prior to final mounting.
3. Make sure that the whole surface area of the adhesive tape is secured by pressing on the entire mount.
4. If the phone is mounted on glass, the phone can be positioned both ways to allow viewing inside and outside the shower.
5. Pair up with blue tooth speaker for better audio experience.
Enjoy watching your videos and listening to podcast/radios while in shower or taking a break on the toilet seat :P