Items to get
- Tide Pods container
- Black permanent marker
- 50-100 strand of Christmas Lights
- Mr. Clean Eraser
- Small tent stake
Step 1: Remove Stickers
- Remove lid, discard
- Remove the stickers on the Pods container. Best way is to soak them in water for several hours and then take the dull end of a butter knife or some other dull tool and remove the paper sticker (trying not to scratch the container) .
- Take the Mr. Clean Eraser and clean the glue residue off the container.
- Dry the container.
Step 2: Add a Face and Lights
- Turn the Pods container upside down with the opening face down.
- Draw your desired face with a Black permanent marker.
- Push a small tent stake or hanger through the side and out the opening.
- Put a set of lights in the container and place outside using the stake to keep it on the ground.