Is one, solid shade of nail polish just not doing it for you?
Here is an easy and fun tutorial on how to marble your fingernails, or how to give them a tie-dyed feel.
Step 1: Materials
1. Shallow container of water (I find that cool or room temperature works best)
2. Scotch tape (or any different preffered type of resist - such as rubber cement)
3. Paper towel (just to keep things from getting too messy)
4. A couple toothpicks
6. Nail polish
- one color for a base coat
- at least two more for the designs
7. Not pictured: clear coat of polish