Whether it's hot or cold outside, or even in between, you can still have an outdoor party with Tiki-torches.
The materials you'll need are:
- Some twine or thin rope
- One glass bottle which fits loosely inside one plastic bottle
- One long stick, dowel, sapling or thin tree branch (about 1in/2.5cm in Diameter and at least 3ft/1m long)
- Oil (any kind will do)
- Some cotton
- Reeds, long grasses or possibly pliable branches
- The foil casing from a used Tea Candle
The tools you'll need are:
- (maybe) a pair of scissors
- A knife
Step 1: Whittle me tinder.
Carve away at your long stick, dowel, sapling or thin tree branch so that the plastic bottle fits tightly onto one end.