The materials you'll need are:
- Some twine or thin rope
- One glass bottle which fits loosely inside one plastic bottle
- One long stick, dowel, sapling or thin tree branch (about 1in/2.5cm in Diameter and at least 3ft/1m long)
- Oil (any kind will do)
- Some cotton
- Reeds, long grasses or possibly pliable branches
- The foil casing from a used Tea Candle
The tools you'll need are:
- (maybe) a pair of scissors
- A knife
Step 1: Whittle me tinder.
Step 2: You're going to rip yourself a new bottle-hole if you continue.
Step 3: Wrap the bottle.
Step 4: Bottle mouth.
Step 5: Tie one off.
After it's tightly tied trim the reeds/grasses an inch or so/a few centimeters from the wrappings of rope/twine; you can then take whatever scraps or reeds/grasses and shove them between the glass bottle and plastic.