This is about soup without water.
I got this idea a few years ago from a fellow student. She had a plastic bottle in her fridge filled with some weird mixture. In weekends her mom prepared 'concentrated soup' for a week. Every day she squeezed out some of that mash, added water and had a lovely cup of soup. I share a fridge with a roommate, so this saves a lot of crucial space!
HOW IT WORKS:
- prepare a batch (25 min)
- put in fridge (or freezer: divide in portions)
- whenever you feel like it: take a portion, add water, heat up
- enjoy your soup...
Step 1: Ingredients: Whatever.
- It's hard to mess this up. Just follow any recipe ingredient list you like.
- put everything in a bowl
Step 2: Don't Add Water!
Microwave for 15 minutes
add another 5 minutes if needed
Step 3: Mix
- pour out excess water before mixing
Step 4: Done!
- if you'll store your soup in the fridge, a water bottle comes in handy. You can squeeze out just as much as you want
- if you want to freeze, divide in portions
- How much water you use is personal. I add 1/3 water to 2/3 'soup'
(the soup I made for this instructable: butternut squash, zucchini, red onion, curry powder, red pepper powder, pepper, salt)