Introduction: Tiny Plasma Cutter Using 9v Battery and Pencil Lead
You must have seen those Big Insane Plasma Cutters that can cut even cut layers of solid metal!! :p
But today we will be making a tiny Plasma Cutter that can just cut thin layer of conductive things like aluminium foil!
Out of some common things! This can be made in less than 5 minutes!
?? SO ARE YOU READY ??
If you like this Instructable MAKE IT!! ; Share It with your friends and family ; comment.
Also, take some time to see my other Instructables!!!!! :D
Step 1: Things You Will Need !?!!?!
As Follows :-
- 4 - 9v Batterys
- Some Aluminium Foil
- 2 - Wires with Alligator Clips at the end
Step 2: How to Do It ?!!?
- Carefully cut the Pencil and get the Lead out. Length nearly as your smallest finger.
- Connect the Batterys as shown in the picture - + . There must be one + and one - end pocking out.
- Connect one alligator clip to the + end of the battery and other to the aluminium foil.
- Connect one end to the - terminal of the the battery of the second wire and one to the lead which you just took out!
- Now as you touch the lead with the foil you can see some spark and the foil invaded. If not, check everything again. If yes, your Tiny Plasma Cutter is ready.
- Try making some things on the foil.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.