Introduction: Tips on Styling the Little Black Dress
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Tips-on-Styling-the-Little-Black-Dress The classic Little Black Dress -- aka the "LBD" -- is a staple piece that every woman should have in her closet. Sydne Summer of ThinkThruFashion.com offers easy-to-follow tips on how to wear your LBD for different occasions.
1. Brighten up: Use color by adding a colorful cardigan or a chic pair of pumps.
2. Make a statement: Use a statement necklace to spruce up the LBD. Add a sparkly necklace for a nighttime look.
3. Flower power: Channel a little whimsy by adding a bright flower pin to your dress.
4. Belt it: Use different belts to reflect your mood.
5. Jean Genie: Layer on a jean jacket for a bit of extra warmth and style.
Tip: Try wearing an A-line LBD as it's flattering for nearly every body type