Raise your hand if you love chocolate! Now,raise both hand if you love Toblerone! Chocolate lovers,rejoice!
The crunch of the Honey & Almond nougat,and the beautiful milk Swiss chocolate,and the unusual pyramid shape made it much easier for me to fall in love with.The warmth of the cinnamon in combination of the floral notes of orange and the melted chocolate,is simply irresistible! As usual,I tried to balance the sweetness of the chocolate and luckily,the results were successful.
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- zest and juice of an orange
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamonpinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Toblerone,chopped
Step 2: Directions:
- Heat the oven at 350 F.
- Put your cupcake liners in your cupcake tin.
- In a medium bowl,whisk with a hand mixer,the eggs and sugar until becomes pale and creamy.
- Add the olive oil,the yogurt,vanilla extract,zest and juice and whisk again.
- Add the rice flour,corn starch,almond meal,cinnamon,salt and baking powder,until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the chopped toblerone and fold with a spatula.
- Fill up 2/3 of the tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool down and sprinkle some powdered sugar.