I painted mine and put them in a Bell Jar.
Step 1: What You Will Need
-Two Toilet Paper Rolls (two rolls make 1 flower)
-Hot Glue Gun
-Sheet of paper (I used a page of a book)
Optional if you want to make a stem:
-28 Gauge Wire
-Paper Bag (paper lunch sacks work too)
Optional if you want to paint it:
Step 2: Lets Begin!
2. Cut the roll into 4 equal strips
3. Take two of the four strips and cut a 1/2" off of both
4. Cut the second roll down the middle and then cut it in 1/2
5. Take each piece and cut them into a figure 8 like shape
(See Photos for Guidance)
Step 3: Get Your Hot Glue Gun Out
2 Lay the other large pedal the opposite way and press down.
3. Lay the next two pedals down opposite of the way you laid the last one.
4. Glue the smallest pedals last
5. Glue the button in the middle of the flower
Step 4: Making the Petals
2. Cut out two figure 8's like you did with the pedals.
3. If you want them to curl wrap them around a pencil
Step 5: Making the Stem
2. Bend the wire in half and twist it a couple times.
3. Bend the raw edge end over a 1/2 making a 90* angle
4. Cut a strip from your paper bag:
5. Put a dab of glue on the end and begin to wrap it around the wire. Start from the bottom. Go all the way up to the neck of the wire.