With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
I absolutely love these flowers. They are cheap and easy to make. I painted mine and put them in a Bell Jar.
What You Will Need: -Two Toilet Paper Rolls (two rolls make 1 flower) -Hot Glue Gun -Scissors -Button -Sheet of paper (I used a page of a book) ...
1. Cut the first of two rolls down the middle 2. Cut the roll into 4 equal strips 3. Take two of the four strips and cut a 1/2" off ...
1. Place a dab of glue in the middle of one of the large pedals, 2 Lay the other large pedal the opposite way and press down. 3. Lay the ...
1. Measure and Mark 3" on a sheet of paper 2. Cut out two figure 8's like you did with the pedals. 3. If you want them to curl ...
1. Get a piece of wire that is twice as long as you want your stem to be. 2. Bend the wire in half and twist it a ...
1. Flip your flower over and glue one of your leafs on 2. Lay the raw end of the stem down with the pointy end going the same ...
Ta-da! These flowers make wonderful gifts. I love making a batch of them, putting them in a ball jar, and giving them to someone. They never die and ...
DIY Flower Boutonniereby csillaihnatiuc
DIY Flower Bouquet by fres_ana
How to Make a Sweet Floral Wall Clock for Your Room Decorationby I Wear a Bow
DIY Paper Crafts:Easy Origami Paper Flowersby Ananvita
Keepsake jar with secret messagesby kamadesign
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »