An easy recipe to make Tomato Pickle.
Can be eaten with Idlies or with anything you like to make them hot...!!!
1. Fully ripe red tomatoes: 250 grams
2. Oil (any cooking oil): 3 table spoons ( I have used Sesame Oil)
3. Tamarind without seeds: A small ball
4. Green chilies: 2 Nos. (Red chilly powder can also be used)
5. Fenugreek seeds: one teaspoon
6. Cumin seeds powdered: One teaspoon
7. Mustard seeds mixed with broken Urud dal: One tablespoon
8. Asafoetida: 1/4th of a tablespoon
9. Salt to taste