I made this workstation with items that were found (or that magically appeared) at home. I estimate the cost to be about $100 (if you have broken or used items), and although most of the things I used were already mine, I did have to pay for a few such as the decorative paper and some of the tape (I spent less than $20 for everything). I probably added too much tape, but they were cheap I used less than a roll of each. I feel good about the feel of the cases when they're open, though, so I don't regret one strip of it. There was a lot of trial and error (mostly error because I forgot about the existence of rulers until I was pretty much done), but I'm satisfied with the overall result. It took me about a month to put together because I kept procrastinating, changing my mind, and forgetting things when I was at the store, but I probably put in closer to 3 days. It takes less than 2 minutes to complete the setup, and it takes up less than 3 feet of space when fully set up.
I didn't add quantity or size for the screws because of the variety of sizes and materials of the speakers, and I didn't feel it would be relevant unless you used the same speakers as I did.
NOTE: At the very least, please use a light mask and safetly glasses. There will be wood and metal particles, and although they can be pretty to look at, they shouldn't go in your lungs or eyeballs.
Optional (trade tools)