Step 2: For Convenience...
The pictures above aren't in order of progression, but are just an overview of all the folds in this project.
Each page of this instructable is a different napkin fold, and has a written description on how to fold the napkin, as well as an embedded video tutorial.
Or, for convenience, you can just watch all the videos below!
Step 3: Fancy Napkin #1 - The "Crown"
1. Lay out a square napkin, and begin by folding it up diagonally to form a triangle.
2. Fold up each of the bottom corners, to meet the point at the top. If your napkin isn't perfectly square, just do the best you can with what you have.
3. Now fold the bottom point, three quarters of the way up,
4. then fold it back on itself so the point is back at the bottom.
5. Go ahead and flip it over
6. Take one of the back edges, and fold it a third of the way in.
7. The other side, folds over next and is secured by tucking the corner into the flap at the bottom.
8. Flip it over one more time, and now just peel the two sides down like you're peeling a banana.
Open the base, stand it upright, and your cloth crown is finished.
This simple fold is quick and easy, and can add a very elegant touch to your table settings.
If you don't have any cloth napkins, try using paper napkins instead.