Introduction: Touching Portrait
1. Find a person with an interesting life story
2. Ask them to look straight in the camera and not to pose
3. Not letting them go until you capture the shot of your dreams
4. Use close-ups and focuse on the middle of the nose (my personal trick)
5. Work with natural light only as flash can often hide important traits of the face, like for example wrinkles
6. Natural light goes better with EF-S lenses
7. Use minimum of correcting and editing operations
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.