For a lighter summer tipple, try it's sister, White Sangria!
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 2 bottles of red wine (I used Tempranillo)
- 2 cups sparkling water or club soda
- Cut the fruit into small pieces
- In a large container, combine fruit and sprinkle with sugar.
- Pour brandy and orange liqueur over the fruit and allow to marinate for 1-4 hours.
- Add the red wine, stir and chill.
- Serve over ice and top with sparkling water.