Step 1: Tools and material
- marzipan and food color (use a toothpick to add the color to the marzipan)
- a small paintbrush and metallic food paint (dark gold)
- modelling tools
Step 2: Basic Shape
2. Form a smaller cylinder and a cube and apply it on the block. Smoth the edges of the cube.
3. Make with the modelling tool a dent on each side of the block.
4. Form a cone and put it on the front part of the cylinder.
5. Mold a hole in the cone to create the funnel.
Step 3: Details locomotive 1
3. Form the door frame and the door out of black marzipan and place them on each side of the train.
Step 4: Wheels locomotive
2.+3. Put them first on the ball tool and press them with the ball tool on the side of the locomotive.
4.+5. Form smaller balls and apply them with a tooth pick or an other small pointy modelling tool on the wheels.
Step 5: Details locomotive 2
2. Flatten it
3. Press small dents in it
4. Apply it on the locomotive
Step 6: Wagon
2. Mold a cavity in the blue block.
3. Roll out a thin black marzipan rope and place it around the rim of the wagon.
4.+5. Apply the wheels the same way you did on the locomotive.
6. Form little hooks to connect locomotive and wagon(s)