Thus I decided to design a little battery recharger that was small, light weight, and cute. Ok, the cute part wasn't the original idea but who can argue with cute?
Time: 20 Minutes
Difficulty: Very Easy
Step 1: What you need
4V or greater solar cell
AA or AAA battery holder
1N914 Blocking Diode
Altoids Tin to house it in (or whatever)
All the supplies for this project can be found at my website, BrownDogGadgets. 90% of the money goes to me making more projects, the other 10% goes for dog treats and the occasional stuffed frog toy.
*** Several people asked me to put together a kit of all the parts with a discount, so here is that kit.