This Tres Leches Bread Pudding is prepared in a slow cooker. And, it only takes about 10 minutes to throw together ~ what's easier than that?
- You'll need ingredients for the custard (below)
- 4 large croissants
- 8 Mason jars (8 oz ea)
- Slow cooker
Step 1: Tres Leches Custard
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 yolks
In a bowl whisk together all of the ingredients above.
Step 2: Prepare the Croissants
- Take 4 large croissants and cut them into cubes.
- Add them to the Tres Leches custard.
- Stir and fold the croissants into the custard.
- Allow to sit for a couple of minutes while some of the custard gets absorbed.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 8 jars.
Step 3: Cooking in Slow Cooker
In a 6 qt slow cooker, add 4 cups of water.
Place the jars in the slow cooker and cover.
Cook on LOW until the custard sets about 3.5 - 4 hours.
Step 4: ENJOY!
Remove jars from the slow cooker and ENJOY!!