Step 12: The blue layer: home stretch
1. Mix your pigment: a gram cyan watercolor, 5 ml gum, 5 ml dichromate
2. Coat paper. Smooth and slow, there, Pancho. Coating screw-ups can not be undone, and at this point hours of effort are at stake. Perform this step in normal incandescent (non-UV) room lighting.
3. Hang to dry 20 -30 minutes. Clean your stuff up.
4. Register red negative to cyan-coated layer. RED negative to CYAN layer. Perform this step in normal incandescent (non-UV) room lighting.
5. Tape (remove pins) and place in print frame.
6. As a starting point, expose for 10% less than yellow layer: 54 seconds was used here.
7. Wash. Wash. Wash. No cutting corners. At least 30-40 minutes.
8. Hang to dry. Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it.