Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup dark cocoa (Hershey's Special Dark or black cocoa brands)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 chip dark (60 % cocoa) chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a standing mixer or with a handheld mixer.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla.
3. Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Beat until a dough forms.
4. Add the chips and mix until distributed.
5. Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
6. Bake in the oven for 11 minutes per batch. The recipe makes approximately 3 batches.