Introduction: Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
With dark chocolate cocoa powder and two kinds of chocolate chips, these triple chocolate chip cookies are decadently rich. Crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside, they're perfect milk dippers. Try them to satisfy a chocolate craving.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup dark cocoa (Hershey's Special Dark or black cocoa brands)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 chip dark (60 % cocoa) chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a standing mixer or with a handheld mixer.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla.
3. Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Beat until a dough forms.
4. Add the chips and mix until distributed.
5. Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
6. Bake in the oven for 11 minutes per batch. The recipe makes approximately 3 batches.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.