Introduction: True Whiskey Sowers(sour)
Since are last name is Sowers my grandfather made it a family tradition to have Whiskey Sowers
at all family gatherings. this is in loving memory of my grand father Richard E. Sowers
Step 1: Getting a Container
the first part is getting the right container for the Whiskey Sowers.
i recommend going to your local thrift store.try to find the biggest
thermos with a spiget. we love & use the pump top one.mines at
my moms house,so i cant photo it.
Step 2: Getting the Ingreadents
grab a couple of bottles of your favarite whiskey.
then your faveret sour mix.
3 or 4 orange.
a jar of maraschino cherrys
Step 3: Mixing & Cutting
- 6 cups whiskey
- 3 cups sweet and sour mix
- 3 Tbs of cherry juice
- mix whiskey & sour mix in to thermos
- 3-4 oranges sliced in thick sections then halved
- take a orange slice,fold it over a cherry & slide in a toothpick
- pour over crushed ice & enjoy
Step 4: Pour & Enjoy!!!
Please drink responsibly!!!
Dont drink & drive!!!