Introduction: Truffle Grilled Cheese With Tomato
Subscribe now on YouTube for more fun recipes every Tuesday! We honor requests! :)
Ingredients (makes two sandwiches)
4 pieces thick Italian bread
1/3 cup shaved Gruyere cheese
1/3 cup shaved Fontina
2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
4 slices tomato
fresh ground pepper
A drizzle of truffle oil
Butter to spread on bread
- Spread butter on four slices of bread and place butter side down on hot griddle or pan
- Sprinkle even portions of Gruyere and Fontina cheese to each sandwich
- Add cheddar and tomato slices to each then finish with black pepper and a drizzle of truffle oil
- Place an additional layer of your favorite of the three cheese on top of the tomato then place one slice of bread on top to complete the sandwich
- Flip 2-3 times until each side is golden brown applying pressure from a pan lid or spatula
- Slice in half and pull apart that gooeyness and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.