Step 1: The Handle
1 Build 2 of these (a)
2. Build 3 of these (b)
3. Connect one of (a) to a blue rod.
4. Connect all of (b) to the blue rod.
5. Connect the last (a) to blue rod
6. Top view of the handle
7. Side view of the handle
Step 2: The Pusher
1. A view of the pusher.
2. Make this. (a)
3. Side view of (a).
4. Add 4 red connectors to a blue rod.
5. Add a blue rod to the red connectors, then you add an orange connector and the orange track
connector to the rod. (b)
6. Connect (b) to (a).
Step 3: The Magazine
1. The magazine.
2. Front view of magazine.
3. Build 2 of these. (a)
4. Build these. (b)
5. Build this. (c)
6. Side view of (c).
7. IMPORTANT! Must have these 2 spacers on (c) or else the trigger will be EXTREMELY difficult to be
pulled back by rubber bands! ( If you don't have these, you'll realize what I'm talking about ).
8. Add 1 (a) to (c).
9. Add the last (a) to (c).
10. Add 1 (b) to (c) and the other (b) to (c) as well. Then add yellow rod on top.
Step 4: Some Pieces You'll Need
1. Build one.
2. Build one. (The middle tan connector is really a blue metallic connector, so add that instead)
Step 5: The Trigger
1. Build 3 of these. (a)
2. Connect all of (a) to a blue rod. Look carefully where the rod is connected.
Step 6: The Firing Pin
1. Make these. (a)
2. Connect (a) just like this.
3. Make this. (b. The black rod is a gray rod, so don't be freakin' out about not having this...)
4. Connect (b) to (a).
Step 7: The Top Part
1. Build This (a)
2. Remember the 3 y connectors.
3. Build 2 of these. (b)
4. Connect the (b)'s to (a).
Step 8: The Frame
1. Build 2 of these.
2. If you cant see far, i added this (a)
3. Same with 2. (b)
4. connect (b) to (a)
Step 9: Orange Connectors
1. Add orange connectors to where shown.
2. If you cant see far, then look at this picture.
3. " "
Step 10: Adding Firing Pin and Trigger
1. Place the firing pin and trigger where shown.
2. If you can't see far, see this. Place firing pin here with a blue rod.
3. Place this after you put the black/gray rod in the orange connectors.
4. Place trigger here
5. This is how it should be
Step 11: Connecting Frames
1. Take your both frames.
2. Connect 1 of the frames to all the orange connectors and the blue rods.
Step 12: Connecting Parts
1. Take you pusher
2. Connect it to where shown
3. This is how it should look like
4. Take the blue rod with the 2 tan clips and the blue metallic one
5. Connect it to where shown.
6. Take your blue rod with the 5 green connecters
7. Connect to where shown
Step 13: Connecting Magazine, the Top Part, and the Handle
1. Take the magazine
2. Connect it
3. Very important to have 1 blue spacer in each yellow rod!
4. Take the top part
5. Connect it
6. This is how you connect
7. Take your handle
8. Connect it here
Step 14: Rubber Bands
1. Take your rubber bands
2. Place rubber band on the firing pin. Stretch and put it around the 2 white rods with the orange connector to the other side of the firing pin.
3. Place only 1 rubber band from the white rod connected to the 3 purple connectors down to the blue rod as shown.
4. Add only 2 rubber bands from the pusher to the blue rods. (1 blue rod is on one side, the other on the other). Add more rubber bands if the pusher isnt pushing the firing pin so the trigger can come back and and shoot correctly.
5. (Second blue rod is shown)
6. Add plenty amounts of rubber bands from the green connector's blue rod to over the next blue rod and to the trigger. :)
7. (Where to place the rubber bands in the blue rod)
8. You are officially weilding a truly semi automatic gun created by ednator55. Enjoy and don't "kill" noone!