Introduction: Try the Trend: How to Wear Neon Bright Makeup
Everybody, let's Wang Chung tonight! The 80's are back. This video shows you how to wear 80's bright neon makeup today and gives you some tricks so you don't look like you are stuck in the 80's
1. Choose Colors that Flatter Your Skin Tone: Most of the current neon colors out there will work. Avoid pink as it can make you look tired. Skin with yellow undertones looks good with blue and ultraviolet. If you have an olive skin tone, try using neon yellow, acid green and day-glo orange.
2. Create a Flawless Canvas: Start with doing your face makeup first.
3. Apply Shadow All Around The Eye: Use a gold colored shadow and apply over entire eye area.
4. Apply Liner: Swipe neon liner along top lash line and smudge a bit. You can apply to lower lash line too.
5. Finish With Mascara: Finish with a good mascara for a pop.
6. Add Neon Lipstick for Extra Punch: For a night out, use a bright pink lipstick. You can stick with nude too if the neon is too much.
Tip: Ultraviolet lip colors with temper pink lipstick.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.