Step 1: Ingredient
• Fillo dough ( bought at Walmart)
• One tin tuna
• One sweet onion
• Three sticks celery (or more)
• Two Green/Red chilles (or capsicum)
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 3 small spoon of pure ground black pepper
• Salt to taste
• Sugar to taste
• Sweet cream salted butter
Step 2: Tuna Mayonnaise Filling
1) Firstly, we need to drained and mashed the tuna. I got myself the biggest size of tuna in can.
2) Secondly, for the sweet onion, chopped it into small and keep aside
3) Then, get three or more sticks celery and diced them very small.
4) Get three green or red chilles and diced them very small as well.
5) Next, get 1 cup of mayonnaise. More or less depending on your preferences
6) Add three small spoons of pure ground black pepper or depending on your preferences
7) Add salt and sugar to taste
8) Lastly, add all ingredients above and adjust the taste based on your preferences.
Step 3: Layered Fillo
• Two or three sticks of sweet cream salted butter or regular butter. Depends on your preference. (I soften them on the stove with light flame)
• One brush
• Pizza cutter
What I did are;
1) Firstly, I begin with one sheet, then brush it lightly with the butter. Caution: Do it carefully, otherwise the sheet will tear.
2) Then, I later it with another sheet and I continue until I get 9 layers
3) Finally, cut the huge layered into square size 4 inches x 4 inches approximately (the size is not fix. You can just cut any size you want)
4) There you go. Fillo layered sheets ready to be filled with tuna filling.
5) After filling the layered fillo with tuna filling, you can stick the layer together with the soften butter. You can brush all corners with butter and then stick them together.
6) And then I brush butter on the top so it will not be dry and it gives a good look after bake. It will become yellowish and crunchy after baked.
Step 4: Bake
1) Warm the oven 400 degrees for 5 minutes
2) After 5 minutes, reduced the scale to 350 degrees
3) Then, bake your fillos for 15 minutes. Adjust your time if you like them to look crunchier. You can let them bake two to three minutes more if you want them to look crunchier. To be safe, so it would not get badly burnt, check it after 25 minutes.
4) Then, you are ready to eat. You can serve this with hot tea or coffee.