Introduction: Turkey Asiago Sliders
These sliders are the perfect way to get summer started.
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Instructions
- Using dinner rolls, cut each roll in half and place on a sprayed baking sheet, cut side down.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size; remove plastic wrap.
- For all rolls, carefully brush with butter.
- Sprinkle Asiago cheese on the top of each roll and season with garlic salt.
- For dinner rolls, bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For Warm-N-Serv™ follow directions on package.
- Cool and slice each roll almost all the way through.
- Spread the inside with mayo and mustard.
- Fill each roll with a slice of turkey and a half slice of cheese.
- Secure each filled roll with a tooth pick, if desired.
Step 3: Links
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.