Step 1: Ingredients
- (2) Cups of milk.
- (1/2) Cup of Butter.
- (1/2) Cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- (3) Cups of Chicken Broth.
- (1 and 2/3) Cups of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- (4) Cups of Copped Cooked Turkey.
Step 2: Heat
Step 3: Boil
-Add spaghetti noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente (firm but not hard).
Step 4: Drain
Step 5: Melt the Butter
Step 6: Mix
-Add the Chicken Broth and Milk and stir.
-Cook and stir the dish until it comes to a boil.
Step 7: Add the Cheese
Step 8: Final Mix
- Mix the broth mixture with the turkey and the spaghetti.
- Top it off with the remaining 1/3 cup of Parmesan.
- Mix everything together.
- Bake for one hour in the preheated oven, until the surface is lightly browned.